Be proud of your body, says Jessie J
Los Angeles: British pop star Jessie J has urged young girls to be proud of their body and ignore criticism.
The "Price Tag" hitmaker recently uploaded a series of snaps showing off her figure on the social-networking sites Twitter and Instagram, but was shocked by a flurry of negative comments about her small breast.
She has now taken to the micro-blogging website to call on her female fans to ignore comments criticising their looks, reports contactmusic.com.
"So I`m seeing this weird debate on my pictures and people saying `you have small breasts`. Yes I do and I have very long legs and a small waist and small shoulders and size 6 feet! And I am proud of what I have! All girls should embrace what makes them unique. Stop being so negative about each other! Be proud,” she wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall