Beauty comes from within, says Cheryl Cole
Los Angeles: British pop star Cheryl Cole believes real beauty comes from within and that one can`t be attractive if one lacks confidence.
"You can wear all the make-up you want, but beauty comes from within. A lot of people say it`s a cliche, but it`s so true," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 29-year-old singer as saying.
"If you feel beautiful inside, you can tell. So you need to feel comfortable within yourself, which is definitely not always easy - but you should try," she added.
An established L`Oreal Paris spokesperson, Cole said the best part about the role is the fact that she can share beauty tips with her fans.
"I feel like I have a good relationship with women in the UK, especially my fans, and it allows me the opportunity to speak to them directly," she said.
"I`ve been in this industry for 10 years so I`ve collected lots of beauty tips over time," added Cole.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone relationship: Bollywood’s Ram-Leela not a couple anymore?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall