Being with my kids de-stresses me: Madhuri Dixit
Mumbay: Madhuri Dixit is in the thick of showbiz -- from hosting to acting to endorsements -- with a chock-a-block schedule. But the busy actress says spending time with her two sons lifts stress and keeps her energetic.
She just wrapped up ‘Gulab Gang’ and is about to finish ‘Dedh Ishqiya’. From June 1, she will be seen hosting the sixth season of dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’. If that is not enough, she is also running an online dance academy.
"More than myself, I make sure I have time for my family and kids. Just being with my kids is de-stressing for me. Just to hear them talk and tell me about their school," Madhuri, who is married to Dr Shriram Nene, said.
Are you a hands-on mom?
"Yes, I am," came the prompt reply from the diva, who added: "Like, I make sure that their home work is done and all."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall