Benefits of being a dancer, a la Shakti Mohan
Mumbai: Shakti Mohan says being a dancer comes with its added benefits and one of the best is that you do not have to go to the gym to stay fit.
"Dance is an activity. Whatever physical activity you do is good for your fitness. Dance anyways helps me, so I don`t need to go to the gym. This is the benefit of being a dancer," Shakti said here Sunday at the Water Kingdom where she performed on its 15th anniversary.
Shakti gained fame after winning the second season of dance reality show "Dance India Dance".
What is Shakti`s fashion funda?
"My fashion statement is be comfortable. Never do anything where you don`t feel yourself. You should represent your personality than being someone else," she said.
When asked to give fashion tips for summer, she said: "For summer, I would say cotton is the best. If you wear bright and white colours, you will feel windy and airy.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall