Beyonce, Jay Z turn vegan
Los Angeles: Pop star Beyonce Knowles and husband Jay Z have embarked on a 22-day vegan challenge until Christmas Day.
The 44-year-old rapper and his pop star wife are inspired by a close friend to give up meat and dairy products, reported E! online.
"Psychologists have said it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. On the 22nd day, you`ve found the way. On December 3, one day before my 44th birthday I will embark on a 22 Days challenge to go completely vegan, or as I prefer to call it, plant-based," Jay Z wrote on his blog.
"This all began a few months back when a good friend and vegan challenged me to embrace a `plant-based breakfast` everyday. It was surprisingly easier on me than I thought," he said.
As vegans the couple should also avoid animal-derived garments, including fur, wool and leather, although Beyonce, 32, was spotted wearing wool and leather while visiting a vegan eatery Real Food Daily in West Hollywood this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ironic twist to Raees promotion, man who died in Vadodara commotion wasn’t there to see Shah Rukh Khan
- Jallikattu issue: No law is infallible, says Kamal Haasan
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Shah Rukh Khan says prayers are with family of man who died in Vadodara commotion during 'Raees' promotion
- ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan travels by train to promote film - WATCH video
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall