Beyonce Knowles worked hard for post baby figure
Los Angeles: Pop star Beyonce Knowles has said that she "worked crazily" to get back in shape after giving birth to Blue Ivy.
The 32-year-old tried extra hard to get back in shape after giving birth to her daughter in January 2012. That is why she wanted to show off the results with sexy videos for her newly released album ‘Beyonce’, which came out earlier this month, reports contactmusic.com.
"I was very aware of the fact I was showing my body. I was 195 pounds (approximately 88.50 kg) when I gave birth. I lost 65 pounds (approximately 29.50 kg). I worked crazily to get my body back and I wanted to show my body,” she said.
"I wanted to show that you can have a child, and you can work hard, and you can get your body back,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall