Beyonce`s motto - stay fit, healthy
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Beyonce Knowles` fitness trainer Marco Borges says the pop star is "driven" and works incredibly hard to maintain her physique.
"Beyonce likes to get in there, get a great workout, and get out," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Borges as saying.
"She`s very driven. There`s no complaining. She`s the kind of person who`s always in search of optimum wellness - she just wants to be healthy," he said.
Borges, who has been helping the 31-year-old stay fit for several years, had previously revealed that he encouraged Knowles to take up sprinting to help her lose the pounds after giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy in January 2012.
"Consistency is the key to success. I love running sprint intervals for quick cardio sessions and also, running stairs," he said.
Borges also encourages "one vegan meal a day" to make sure you eat enough fruit and vegetables.
"This typically gets people to eat more greens than they normally would," he explained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms