Beyonce`s motto - stay fit, healthy
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Beyonce Knowles` fitness trainer Marco Borges says the pop star is "driven" and works incredibly hard to maintain her physique.
"Beyonce likes to get in there, get a great workout, and get out," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Borges as saying.
"She`s very driven. There`s no complaining. She`s the kind of person who`s always in search of optimum wellness - she just wants to be healthy," he said.
Borges, who has been helping the 31-year-old stay fit for several years, had previously revealed that he encouraged Knowles to take up sprinting to help her lose the pounds after giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy in January 2012.
"Consistency is the key to success. I love running sprint intervals for quick cardio sessions and also, running stairs," he said.
Borges also encourages "one vegan meal a day" to make sure you eat enough fruit and vegetables.
"This typically gets people to eat more greens than they normally would," he explained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall