Bipasha Basu`s New Year resolution all about fitness
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu`s New Year resolution is to get more and more people to start caring for their health and fitness.
"My resolution is that I am going to try and get maximum number of people to look after their health and fitness," the 33-year-old said Tuesday at the Bright Advertising awards function here.
Bipasha is set to launch her new fitness DVD soon.
"I am launching my second DVD and that is my resolution this New Year as I want people to get fitter and more aware about health because, if you will see, there are so many diseases that are killing people at such a young age," Bipasha said.
"Today if you read the newspapers all you read about is lifestyle diseases, viral, dengue... It`s very important to look after your health and fitness," she added.
Bipasha was last seen in ‘Raaz 3’ and is currently shooting for ‘Aatma’.
She will also start working on ‘No Entry Mein Entry’, a sequel to her 2005-hit ‘No Entry’, soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Courteney Cox defends Jennifer Aniston amid Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt's divorce
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Justin Bieber pursuing Pamela Anderson
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall