Bipasha Basu`s rice indulgence
Mumbai: Self-confessed fitness freak Bipasha Basu usually abstains from oily, fatty foods and sweets, but decided to bend the rules on her birthday and indulged in her favourite rice dishes in Goa.
"I think all my media friends know that I don`t eat rice the whole year round, I only eat it on my birthday. This year also I had a lot of it. In Goa, we all ate prawn curry-rice, biryani. It was just like a full feast," the 34-year-old said here Monday at the press conference of the post launch of her DVD "Break Free".
Bipasha, who turned 34 Jan 7, celebrates her birthday for a full month and believes it is important to celebrate this very important day.
"Today is the last day I am celebrating my birthday, I am done with it now. Generally for me it is a birthday month," Bipasha said.
"For me birthdays are very special, not just mine but everyone`s because it was the first day or our lives and you need to celebrate that. If you love life, it is important that you acknowledge this day very strongly in your life," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall