Botched boob job almost killed me, says Tabatha
New York: Tabatha Coffey has revealed that a botched boob surgery almost killed her when her implant apparently ruptured an artery and infected her chest.
“It was an incredibly traumatic ordeal,” a daily quoted her from her upcoming book ‘It’s Not Really About the Hair’.
“I had lusted after bigger boobs for years, and then they almost killed me,” ‘Tabatha’s Salon Takeover’ star said.
Days after the surgery, her left breast moved up under her arm and onto her shoulder. After extreme pain, she had the implants removed.
“I was better off accepting my real boobs,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall