Boxing keeps Khloe Kardashian in shape
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian credits boxing for keeping her in shape.
"I love to box. I am good at it. Boxing keeps me entertained and you just shed weight," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Khole as saying.
The celebrity, who has lost inches in recent months, says she also likes to mix up her fitness regime, and does Pilates twice a week.
"I switch it up because I get really bored. So I do a lot of Pilates," she said.
The 28-year-old also turned to her older sister Kourtney for advice after seeing how quickly she managed to shed her pregnancy weight.
"It`s not as much about depriving yourself of entire categories of foods. Kourt is a good mentor," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall