Boxing keeps Khloe Kardashian in shape
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian credits boxing for keeping her in shape.
"I love to box. I am good at it. Boxing keeps me entertained and you just shed weight," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Khole as saying.
The celebrity, who has lost inches in recent months, says she also likes to mix up her fitness regime, and does Pilates twice a week.
"I switch it up because I get really bored. So I do a lot of Pilates," she said.
The 28-year-old also turned to her older sister Kourtney for advice after seeing how quickly she managed to shed her pregnancy weight.
"It`s not as much about depriving yourself of entire categories of foods. Kourt is a good mentor," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'