Boxing keeps Khloe Kardashian in shape
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian credits boxing for keeping her in shape.
"I love to box. I am good at it. Boxing keeps me entertained and you just shed weight," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Khole as saying.
The celebrity, who has lost inches in recent months, says she also likes to mix up her fitness regime, and does Pilates twice a week.
"I switch it up because I get really bored. So I do a lot of Pilates," she said.
The 28-year-old also turned to her older sister Kourtney for advice after seeing how quickly she managed to shed her pregnancy weight.
"It`s not as much about depriving yourself of entire categories of foods. Kourt is a good mentor," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He is back! Irrfan Khan reveals intriguing first look in 'India Ki Khoj' poster - See pic
- Sex or acting - what did Aditya Roy Kapoor choose? Watch video
- Kareena Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra rejected Hrithik Roshan's 'Kaabil'- Here's why
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- RIP Hanumanthappa Koppad: B-Town mourns brave soldier's death
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms