Boy George advises Adele to quit smoking
London: British singer Boy George says he has to give a friendly advice to Adele to give up smoking as she suffered from many vocal troubles.
Adele, 23, had an operation on her vocal chords recently and George thinks that she should quit smoking to avoid further trouble, reported Mirror online.
"If you`re a singer and you smoke it really isn`t a great idea. I gave up smoking six months ago which was the best thing I ever did. I used to try to convince myself it made me sound jazzier," George said.
George, 50, who sang with Kate Moss this week after she pledged 20k pound at another charity gig, said "It was very difficult to give up but I`m so glad I did."
Adele was forced to cancel tour dates and promotional appearances for the rest of the year because of the recurring problem which required surgery earlier this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall