Brad Pitt finds it difficult to remember faces
Los Angeles: Brad Pitt finds it difficult to remember faces and believes he may be suffering from a condition called prosopagnosia or face blindness.
The `World War Z` actor, 49, has landed him in trouble in the past because of his inability to remember faces.
Pitt says that even if he`s had a "real conversation" with someone, he`ll forget what the person looks like almost as soon as he or she walks away, the Us reported quoting Pitt`s Esquire interview.
"So many people hate me because they think I`m disrespecting them," Pitt said.
In an attempt to remedy the situation, Pitt tried asking people to tell him where they`d met before. But that actually made things worse.
"People were more offended. Every now and then, someone will give me context, and I`ll say, `Thank you for helping me.` But I piss more people off. You get this thing, like, `You`re being egotistical. You`re being conceited.` But it`s a mystery to me, man. I can`t grasp a face, and yet I come from such a design/aesthetic point of view."
The actor -- who has six children with fiancée Angelina Jolie -- says he plans to get tested for prosopagnosia. But in the meantime, he`s trying to minimise the number of people he offends by not going out as much.
"That`s why I stay at home," he says.
The actor spends that time by hanging out with his six children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Bryan Singer pays tribute to late 'X-Men' stuntman
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall