Brad Pitt goes green, bans soap
London: Actor Brad Pitt is so concerned about the environment that he has reportedly stopped using soap because of the toxins used in it.
The 49-year-old prefers to use a combination of lemon, water and apple cider vinegar instead.
"Brad says he`s read up on the toxins of soap - especially the antibacterial ones - and feels that using them and antiperspirants is not only bad for the planet, but it also speeds up the ageing process in humans," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
However, Pitt`s children Maddox, 12, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, seven and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne and fiancee Angelina Jolie are not in favour of his new habit.
"Angelina was revolted - and their kids even started calling him `Stinky Daddy`. Angie agreed to humour him only as long as they weren`t on the same continent," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall