Brad Pitt goes green, bans soap
London: Actor Brad Pitt is so concerned about the environment that he has reportedly stopped using soap because of the toxins used in it.
The 49-year-old prefers to use a combination of lemon, water and apple cider vinegar instead.
"Brad says he`s read up on the toxins of soap - especially the antibacterial ones - and feels that using them and antiperspirants is not only bad for the planet, but it also speeds up the ageing process in humans," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
However, Pitt`s children Maddox, 12, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, seven and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne and fiancee Angelina Jolie are not in favour of his new habit.
"Angelina was revolted - and their kids even started calling him `Stinky Daddy`. Angie agreed to humour him only as long as they weren`t on the same continent," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Smartphone addiction taking its toll on sleep: Study
- SHOCKING! Tannishtha Chatterjee walks out of 'Comedy Nights Bachao' over racist jokes
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall