Brad Pitt’s drug tales
Los Angeles: Actor Brad Pitt says he wasted a lot of time using drugs in the past. He admits he damaged his health with it just in the quest of exploring new things.
The 49-year-old, who is engaged to actress Angelina Jolie and has six children, says he realised his mistake and took control of his drug intake.
"For a long time I thought I did too much damage - drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired.
“I followed that other thing. I spent years (expletive) off. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity," Esquire magazine quoted Pitt as saying.
However, the actor managed damage control at the right time.
"It was a conscious change. This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany, a decision not to squander my opportunities. It was a feeling of get up. Because otherwise, what’s the point?," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms