Bradley Cooper enjoys his own company
London: ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper loves to spend time with himself and sometimes even takes a vacation alone so that he can introspect on life.
The 38-year-old actor uses his free time to wander around and discover new cities, reported Contactmusic.
"When I was a kid, I hated being alone. Everything changed when my career took off. I recently spent an entire week alone in Paris. I would sleep until midday and then wander around the city centre all afternoon. I took motorbike rides alone at night until 2am when the streets were empty. It allowed me to reflect on my life," Cooper said.
Cooper, who currently resides with his mother, talked about having a family of his own.
"I hope I`ll have that gift in life. I would love to be a father because I know how happy and proud my dad was about me. He passed away recently and having a father was his greatest joy. I hope it will be the next natural step in my journey as a man," Cooper added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'