Breast cancer scares Elizabeth Hurley
London: Actress Elizabeth Hurley says she is terrified of getting breast cancer.
The 46-year-old, who undergoes regular screening for the disease which killed her grandmother, normally thinks rationally about it but admits to going through the worst phase while awaiting the result of the test.
"For 364 days of the year I can speak and think rationally about breast cancer, and for many of those days I`m actively fundraising or trying to raise awareness about the disease. But on day 365, I`m in a panic," contactmusic.com quoted Hurley as saying.
"For on day 365, I get my annual mammogram and, in between the procedure and waiting for the nurse to come back with the result, I get really, really scared," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Zarina Wahab slams false reports of her leaving Aditya Pancholi's house—Details inside!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall