Breast-feeding, dieting and exercise helped shed 57-pound baby weight, says Beyonce
New York: Beyonce, who flaunted her post-baby body in Shape magazine, said that a mix of breast-feeding, dieting and exercise helped her to lose weight.
The 31-year-old singer, who flexes her muscles in a belly-baring bikini and cropped sweater with hot pants in the magazine, told the New York Daily News that breast-feeding took care of the first 30 pounds.
She said that she was amazed at how the weight just fell off of her, but had to work hard to lose last 25 pounds, as a show was scheduled just three months after she gave birth to her daughter Blue Ivy.
She explained that she lost the weight by dieting and exercising, crediting a low calorie diet and rigorous dance workouts for her slim physique.
She said that when she puts on workout clothes and runs on a treadmill, she gets bored, adding that the rehearsals leading up to a tour always get her in shape.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!