Breast-feeding, dieting and exercise helped shed 57-pound baby weight, says Beyonce
New York: Beyonce, who flaunted her post-baby body in Shape magazine, said that a mix of breast-feeding, dieting and exercise helped her to lose weight.
The 31-year-old singer, who flexes her muscles in a belly-baring bikini and cropped sweater with hot pants in the magazine, told the New York Daily News that breast-feeding took care of the first 30 pounds.
She said that she was amazed at how the weight just fell off of her, but had to work hard to lose last 25 pounds, as a show was scheduled just three months after she gave birth to her daughter Blue Ivy.
She explained that she lost the weight by dieting and exercising, crediting a low calorie diet and rigorous dance workouts for her slim physique.
She said that when she puts on workout clothes and runs on a treadmill, she gets bored, adding that the rehearsals leading up to a tour always get her in shape.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- It's Shahid Kapoor birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall