Britney Spears battling attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears is apparently suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADAH), a kind of developmental disorder.
The 30-year-old, who is currently judging auditions of the US version of singing reality show "The X Factor", walked off the set on a number of occasions because of her disorder.
"Britney was diagnosed with ADHD in her teens and used to take medication for it. The medication helped her deal with it, however, she can`t take it now because it interferes with the other medications she takes for her mental health issues," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"Britney`s current team of doctors strictly prohibit her from taking Adderall or Ritalin, which are commonly given to people with ADHD. Britney`s medical team works with her to deal with her disorder without medication and daily vigorous exercise is what often works best for her," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- R Balki's next starring Arjun-Kareena titled 'Ki and Ka'