Britney Spears battling attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears is apparently suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADAH), a kind of developmental disorder.
The 30-year-old, who is currently judging auditions of the US version of singing reality show "The X Factor", walked off the set on a number of occasions because of her disorder.
"Britney was diagnosed with ADHD in her teens and used to take medication for it. The medication helped her deal with it, however, she can`t take it now because it interferes with the other medications she takes for her mental health issues," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"Britney`s current team of doctors strictly prohibit her from taking Adderall or Ritalin, which are commonly given to people with ADHD. Britney`s medical team works with her to deal with her disorder without medication and daily vigorous exercise is what often works best for her," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall