Britney Spears goes on Bridezilla diet to wed Jason Trawick
London: Britney Spears is reportedly on a Bridezilla diet, as she plans to wed her boyfriend and former manager Jason Trawick.
The 30-year-old singer, who was engaged to Trawick last December after dating for three years, is said to be finally preparing for the big day which according to a source will take place “within weeks” of winding up her work on the live X Factor USA shows.
‘The X Factor’ judge is taking care of her health lately and is reportedly on a Bridzella diet to be in the best shape for her wedding day.
“She’s put a treadmill into her X Factor dressing room and is making sure she’s jogging as often as she can,” the Mirror quoted the source as saying.
“She’s taking her look incredibly seriously and has said she will dazzle with her outfits and her body on the live finals of X ¬Factor,” she said.
“It’s very much a countdown to the nuptials right now... we’re talking within weeks,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall