Britney Spears shaping up for gig
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears is sweating it out to stay in shape for her upcoming performances in Las Vegas.
Spears, 31, will be performing as part of Las Vegas residency later this year.
"The performances won`t be simple, they`ll be a massive party from start to finish,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Spears as saying.
“To pull this off, I have to be in top condition and running at full speed. I`m doing 90 minutes of yoga twice a week in addition to a lot of cardio, hour-long sessions three times a week with my trainer Tony Martinez," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt heads for a family vacation to Maldives!
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall