Brooke Mueller `in rehab not for drug relapse but to be monitored`
London: Brooke Mueller has not checked herself into rehab again despite rumours that she had a drug relapse, her lawyers have revealed.
Instead, her legal representatives claim “she went back as part of a pre-scheduled maintenance program approved by a judge.”
According to TMZ.com, Yale Galanter said that his client arranged four separate trips to rehab following her guilty plea for cocaine possession last month.
Each trip, scheduled to take place over the course of the year, was to encourage her to stay clean after she relapsed previously at home in LA.
Galanter said that after consulting experts, “a decision was made that she needed to spend a couple of weeks in rehab every few months.”
The lawyer also revealed that Brooke “takes several drug tests every week as part of her probation” - and has tested clean every time.
The last time Brooke left rehab was in February, after being treated for substance abuse following an arrest in Colorado for cocaine possession.
Gallanter also rubbished claims that the latest spell comes after she visited her ex husband Charlie Sheen’s house appearing somewhat “out of it.”
The former ‘Two And A Half Men’ star, 46, was said to be so concerned about his former wife’s state, he wanted to get an addiction specialist.
But Brooke was thought to have left his home and taken the matter into her own hands, checking herself into treatment - which now turns out to be the maintenance program to monitor her sobriety instead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall