Bruce Jenner undergoes nose surgery
Los Angeles: Former American athlete Bruce Jenner underwent a nose surgery earlier this week, and he now sports a small bandage on his nose.
He was seen walking around with the bandage.
Jenner underwent the surgery for nose cancer and he got a chunk of tissue removed from his nose Monday, reports tmz.com.
It is said that the nose cancer happened because of excessive sun damage to his skin.
Jenner underwent the same procedure back in 2012. At that time, the cancerous tissue was on the side of his face and doctors warned him to use better protection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing