Bruce Jenner undergoes nose surgery
Los Angeles: Former American athlete Bruce Jenner underwent a nose surgery earlier this week, and he now sports a small bandage on his nose.
He was seen walking around with the bandage.
Jenner underwent the surgery for nose cancer and he got a chunk of tissue removed from his nose Monday, reports tmz.com.
It is said that the nose cancer happened because of excessive sun damage to his skin.
Jenner underwent the same procedure back in 2012. At that time, the cancerous tissue was on the side of his face and doctors warned him to use better protection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall