Bulimia struggle was a dark time for me: Nicole Scherzinger
London: Pop star Nicole Scherzinger has revealed that her secret eight-year fight with bulimia nearly destroyed her.
The 36-year-old former `X Factor` judge said at one point her battle with the sinister eating disorder left her passed out in a hotel room in the Mediterranean, reportedly.
"I had started losing my voice, I couldn`t sing at shows, and then I remember my manager finding me passed out. I thought, `I`m going to lose everything I love if I don`t love myself`. One day when you feel you`ve reached the end, you just say, `I`m not doing this any more`.
"It`s sad to see how I wasted my life. I had such a great life on the outside, the Dolls (band Pussycat Dolls) were on top of the world but I was miserable on the inside. I`m never letting that happen again; you only get one life ? I was 27 only once," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall