Cameron Diaz criticised for smoking comments
London: Actress Cameron Diaz has been criticised by anti-smoking organisations for saying one cigarette once in a while was okay during an appearance on a chat show.
The actress, 41, used to smoke up to 20 a day but quit as she feared she was setting a bad example.
"I think one cigarette once in a while is not going to kill you. Diet Coke is bad news. I`d rather just drink sugar. It`s better for you," she apparently said while making an appearance on Chelsea Lately to promote her bestseller The Body Book.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya chills with Aaradhya, Shweta—See pic shared by Amitabh Bachchan!
- Anushka Sharma flexes muscles for ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan: See Pics
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Promise Day' with these 'vows'!
- Kapoor and Sons: Meet the adorably crazy family – Watch trailer if you missed it
- Johnny Depp stars in fake Trump biopic
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms