Cameron Diaz criticised for smoking comments
London: Actress Cameron Diaz has been criticised by anti-smoking organisations for saying one cigarette once in a while was okay during an appearance on a chat show.
The actress, 41, used to smoke up to 20 a day but quit as she feared she was setting a bad example.
"I think one cigarette once in a while is not going to kill you. Diet Coke is bad news. I`d rather just drink sugar. It`s better for you," she apparently said while making an appearance on Chelsea Lately to promote her bestseller The Body Book.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall