Cameron Diaz excited to soon be 40
Los Angeles: Actress Cameron Diaz says she loves getting older and can`t wait to hit 40.
"I`m so, so excited about turning 40. When I was in my twenties, I couldn`t wait to get to my thirties. Now at the end of my thirties, I`m so looking forward to my forties. I love getting older," showbizspy.com quoted the actress as saying.
Diaz, who will turn 40 August 30, says age notwithstanding, she would like to have a child.
"I`m not sitting there going, Oh, my god, when am I going to get married? When am I going to have a baby," said the actress, who is single right now.
"I would be remiss if I was living my life wishing I had something other than what I have. If, one day, I am blessed with the experience of having a child, I would be overjoyed, but I am not sitting here feeling empty because I haven`t yet, or that I may not," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall