Cameron Diaz slammed for claiming smoking is healthier than Diet Coke
London: Cameron Diaz has been slammed for claiming that cigarettes are healthier than Diet Coke.
The 41-year-old American actress has been criticised by anti-smoking charities for commenting that "one cigarette once in a while is not going to kill you" but " Diet Coke is bad news",.
Diaz, who used to smoke up to 20 a day and quit as she feared she was setting a bad example, was speaking to host Chelsea Lately to promote her bestseller ` The Body Book ` when she made the comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall