Cancer-free Manisha Koirala follows strict fitness regime
New Delhi: Actress Manisha Koirala, who has successfully battled ovarian cancer, seems to be following a strict fitness regime as suggested by her father, politician Prakash Koirala.
"As dad has persistently asked me to walk eight to twelve kilometres, I do it as obediently," Manisha posted on microblogging site Facebook.
"It is followed by stretches. Then I do Pranayama for an hour and Osho`s kundalini meditation before sleeping. Also in between yoga, meditation and ayurvedic massage treatment. This I say is `project`," she added.
The 42-year-old, who carved her own niche in the Hindi film industry with films like ‘Bombay’, ‘1942: A Love Story’ and ‘Dil Se..’, was admitted to Mumbai`s Jaslok Hospital Nov 28 last year after which she flew down to the US for further treatment.
After spending over six months in New York for treatment of ovarian cancer, Manisha recently returned cancer-free, looking as gorgeous as ever.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If banning actors can stop terrorism, government should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- Photo alert! Lisa Haydon announces wedding in the most adorable way possible
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall