Cancer treatment takes toll on Douglas
London: Hollywood actor Michael Douglas has been optimistic about his throat cancer treatment, but the stress and strains of radiotherapy and chemotherapy have begun to show on his face.
Within four weeks of the treatment, Douglas looked frail as he was taking his seven-year-old daughter Carys to school in Manhattan, reports dailymail.co.uk.
His face looked drawn and tired and he looked as though he had lost a bit of weight - a possible result of being unable to eat properly because of the cancer treatment.
Recently he had revealed how the treatment has left him with sores in his mouth which make it extremely difficult to eat and swallow.
Still, Douglas, who was dressed in shorts decorated with palm trees, laughed and joked with his daughter.
He has been attending premieres of his film ‘Wall Street: Money never Sleeps’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?