Cancer treatment takes toll on Douglas
London: Hollywood actor Michael Douglas has been optimistic about his throat cancer treatment, but the stress and strains of radiotherapy and chemotherapy have begun to show on his face.
Within four weeks of the treatment, Douglas looked frail as he was taking his seven-year-old daughter Carys to school in Manhattan, reports dailymail.co.uk.
His face looked drawn and tired and he looked as though he had lost a bit of weight - a possible result of being unable to eat properly because of the cancer treatment.
Recently he had revealed how the treatment has left him with sores in his mouth which make it extremely difficult to eat and swallow.
Still, Douglas, who was dressed in shorts decorated with palm trees, laughed and joked with his daughter.
He has been attending premieres of his film ‘Wall Street: Money never Sleeps’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall