Cara Delevingne turns to Kate Moss for skin advice
London: Supermodel Cara Delevingne says she was glad for the skin advice she got from Kate Moss that helped her deal with a skin problem.
The 21-year-old model suffers from psoriasis, an auto- immune disease in which scabs appears on the skin, which left her worried, reported Contactmusic.
When she was desperately trying to conceal it from the make-up, Moss gave her some skin advice that seemed helpful to Cara.
"It only happened during Fashion Week. Which is, of course, the worst time of the year for me to be covered in scabs," Cara said.
"Kate Moss saw me before the Louis Vuitton show at 3am, when I was being painted by people to cover the scabs. She said, `This is horrible! Why is this happening? I need to help you. She got me a doctor that afternoon. Kate gives really good advice," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cyrus enrages Catholics with Pope Francis's photoshopped image
- Neil Nitin Mukesh wraps up 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' shoot
- 'Phantom' bears no resemblance to any organisation: Makers
- Delhi court frames rape charges against 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif Ali Khan