Carey Mulligan`s hair loss woes
London: Actress Carey Mulligan is reportedly taking a hair-loss supplement to regrow her hair after they were damaged following various hair cuts for her films.
The 25-year-old is said to be taking $38-a-month supplement, sold in salons, from hair specialists Kerastase.
Her hair was naturally long and mousy before she bleached them peroxide blonde to play a prostitute in the 2009 Johnny Depp gangster movie `Public Enemies`. Last year she had her locks cropped into a tight, elfin style for "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" and she has since been struggling for it to grow back.
"She would do anything to have long, natural hair again, but she can`t grow it,` dailymail.co.uk quoted Mulligan`s friend as saying.
"She`s been recommended to take the pills for six months. While her hair is slowly but surely growing back, it`s taking a long time and she doesn`t feel she will have her confidence back until she`s happy with it," the friend added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall