Carla Bruni is over botoxed, says leading dermatologist
Washington: Carla Bruni’s famously beautiful face looks almost unrecognizable now due to overuse of botox, according to a leading dermatologist.
“Carla is over botoxed,” Dr. Ben Behnam told RadarOnline after seeing pictures of the First Lady of France.
“She’s had way too much done. That’s why she has the surprised look on her face and looks like a chipmunk,” RadarOnline quoted Dr Benham as saying.
He has not treated Bruni but says that, in his opinion, she has had a lateral brow lift and fillers in her cheeks.
“She looks like she’s had Radiesse which is a filler for wrinkle reduction. But her results do not look natural,” he said.
“A lot of celebrities these days look the same. They all have the puffy cheeks and cat like eyes
“What they should do is just do a little bit so it just makes them look like a younger version of themselves rather than a 50-year-old trying to look 25,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan game for female 'Dil Chahta Hai'
- Oops! Rajinikanth says 'no' to Aamir Khan's 'Dangal'?
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall