Cate Blanchett happy to age naturally
Los Angeles: Actress Cate Blanchett, 44, says she will not resort to cosmetic surgery to reverse the ageing process.
She isn`t worried about getting older and she wants her skin naturally, reports contactmsuic.com.
"(I`m not scared of growing old.) Should I be? What for? Who would want a face that hasn`t seen or lived properly, hasn`t got any wrinkles that come with age, experience and laughter? Not me, anyway. We`re all travelling in the same direction,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- 42 years of 'Deewar': Amitabh Bachchan says it had the best screenplay ever
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall