Catherine Zeta-Jones hopes her experience encourages others
Los Angeles: Actress Catharine Zeta-Jones says it would be great if her battle through bipolar disorder has created awareness and encourage others.
In 2011, the 43-year-old suffered from the disorder, which causes extreme mood swings, and got treated for it in a hospital.
She again went in for treatment earlier this year to get any remaining signs of the disorder cured.
"It wasn’t something I wanted to shout from the rooftops. But if I’ve helped anybody by discussing it, that’s great," dailystar.co.uk quoted Zeta-Jones as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall