Celeb-loved fitness fads here to stay
Los Angeles: Fitness fads come and go, but some of them, including flywheel and trampoline workouts, are here to stay.
A popular international website shares a list of fitness fads that the stars plan on using in 2014:
* Aerial fitness: Being suspended from their air is also a way to stay fit too. Aerial fitness classes will still be a huge trend for 2014 especifically aerial yoga, like AntiGravity Fitness, which is loved by celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow and has been used on tour by singers Mariah Carey, Britney Spears and Pink.
* Trampoline workouts: Such workouts are becoming more of an intense way to exercise, especially indoor trampoline parks like Sky Zone. The facility offers a SkyRobics class, which combines calisthenics, strength building aerobics and core exercises. Stars like Julianne Hough love to get in a good workout at Sky Zone, tumbling and somersaulting through the air.
* Flywheel: This indoor cycling experience has been gaining momentum for a while now, but it`s not going anywhere in 2014. This is still one of the biggest fitness fads loved by celebrities like Jessica Alba, Sofía Vergara, Emmy Rossum and Katrina Bowden. They love the combination of the weights, the energizing playlists and encouraging instructors.
* The 22-day vegan challenge: The idea of doing a vegan crash course, like the 22-days challenge that star couple Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles started at the beginning of December became a huge trend at the end of 2013 and will definitely continue on into the new year.
The vegan challenge was developed by exercise physiologist Marco Borges, and the whole idea is that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. Once you`ve reached the 22nd day, you`ve had a breakthrough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall