Celeb-loved fitness fads here to stay
Los Angeles: Fitness fads come and go, but some of them, including flywheel and trampoline workouts, are here to stay.
A popular international website shares a list of fitness fads that the stars plan on using in 2014:
* Aerial fitness: Being suspended from their air is also a way to stay fit too. Aerial fitness classes will still be a huge trend for 2014 especifically aerial yoga, like AntiGravity Fitness, which is loved by celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow and has been used on tour by singers Mariah Carey, Britney Spears and Pink.
* Trampoline workouts: Such workouts are becoming more of an intense way to exercise, especially indoor trampoline parks like Sky Zone. The facility offers a SkyRobics class, which combines calisthenics, strength building aerobics and core exercises. Stars like Julianne Hough love to get in a good workout at Sky Zone, tumbling and somersaulting through the air.
* Flywheel: This indoor cycling experience has been gaining momentum for a while now, but it`s not going anywhere in 2014. This is still one of the biggest fitness fads loved by celebrities like Jessica Alba, Sofía Vergara, Emmy Rossum and Katrina Bowden. They love the combination of the weights, the energizing playlists and encouraging instructors.
* The 22-day vegan challenge: The idea of doing a vegan crash course, like the 22-days challenge that star couple Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles started at the beginning of December became a huge trend at the end of 2013 and will definitely continue on into the new year.
The vegan challenge was developed by exercise physiologist Marco Borges, and the whole idea is that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. Once you`ve reached the 22nd day, you`ve had a breakthrough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms