Celine in no rush to lose baby weight
London: Singer Celine Dion, who delivered twins recently, is in no rush to shed the few extra kilos she gained during her pregnancy, insisting she doesn`t have a problem wearing larger-sized clothes.
The 42-year-old singer gained 18 kgs while she was pregnant with twin boys, who were born this Saturday.
But the `My Heart Will Go On` hit-maker said she had no plans to go on a crash diet, insisting that she wasn`t the type who fretted too much over expanding waistlines, reported Contactmusic.
"I don`t care about my figure. I never have and I`m not worried. In any case, I`m not going on any diet because I want to breastfeed... Besides I have a really good stylist and if it`s a question of going up a dress size or two - well, so be it," said Dion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall