Charity work is important: Jada Pinkett Smith
Los Angeles: Actress Jada Pinkett Smith and her husband Will Smith get their kids involved in as much charity work as possible to make them realise the importance of helping others.
The couple have kids Jaden, 14, and Willow, 12.
"One of the things we do is a lot of charity work. Willow and I are very involved with an organisation that takes care of victims of human trafficking. When you expose your kids to that it gives them a sense of reality and a sense of purpose outside of themselves," contactmusic.com quoted Pinkett Smith as saying.
"My grandmother was a community activist. I kept that particular idea alive with my family. It takes my kids out of the Hollywood bubble. And I really like that," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs
- Birthday special: From ‘Bekhudi’ to ‘Dilwale’- Kajol’s journey
- Bollywood star kids en route to super stardom (Part 1)
- Gunshots fired outside J. Cole, Big Sean's concert; two injured