Charlie Hunnam`s intense `Pacific Rim` workout
London: Actor Charlie Hunnam says he spent 14 hours a day, for 27 days, on a cross-trainer while filming his new movie `Pacific Rim`.
The 33-year-old actor, who plays pilot Raleigh Becket in Guillermo del Toro`s sci-fi blockbuster, had to muster all his strength while on set as some scenes required him to use the exercise machine for hours at a time, reported Contactmusic.
"There are a bunch of sequences where I pilot the giant robots. They created what was essentially a cross-trainer for us to operate them," Hunnam said.
"It`s hard enough to do that for 30 minutes at a time, but I did it 14 hours a day, for 27 days, wearing a 30 pound suit. There were moments I thought I wouldn`t get through it but it was worth it in the end," he added.
Hunnam is set to join del Toro in another film, `Crimson Peak`, after the pair decided they made a great team and enjoyed working together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- Benefits of face scrubs for men
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Hilarious: Sonakshi Sinha trolls Air India pilot on Snapchat! - Know why
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall