Charlie Sheen denies drugs played role in his meltdown
Los Angeles: Charlie Sheen has denied that drugs played a part in his notorious meltdown in 2011 that led to him being fired from hit TV show `Two and a Half Men`.
It was widely speculated that the 47-year-old actor was on a diet of drugs as his behaviour became increasingly bizarre but Sheen has denied that he was taking cocaine at the time of his meltdown on the Late Show with David Letterman.
When Letterman asked whether crack cocaine had been a factor in the meltdown, Sheen said, "Here`s the confusing part. I wish it was crack cocaine. It wish it was an ocean of vodka, a bathtub full of pills. It was just my brain was kind of separated into itself. I just had to take a stand for what I know was right."
When Letterman pressed the actor again, the actor said that substance had caused him problems in the past.
"Not during the meltdown... During the previous 30 years of my life."
Sheen now stars in the FX series `Anger Management`. He was infamously dumped from `Two and a Half Men` in March 2011 after he attacked show`s creator Chuck Lorre in media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing