Charlize Theron fears piling on extra kilos
London: Despite flaunting a goddess-like physique, Charlize Theron has revealed that she worries about getting fat.
The 36-year-old actress has insisted that like everybody else, she too needs to work out and battle pimples as she is more of a mere mortal than people think.
“I get fat. I need to work out. I have pimples and I’m getting older,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling the ‘Easy Living’ magazine.
“Everything is happening for me exactly as it is for everybody else.”
And despite having a far better base to start from than the crowd, the 36-year-old actress admitted that she works at maintaining her Aphrodite appearance.
“I have to be disciplined. It’s part of my job so I train five days a week. I practise an incredibly hard yoga called power yoga. I cycle, I spin and I do all sorts of things that I like because that’s the key,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall