Charlize Theron sports shaved head for film role
Los Angeles: ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ star Charlize Theron has chopped off her famous long blond hair for a new film ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’.
The 36-year-old actress was been photographed sporting shaved head under a fedora when leaving a doctor`s office and her representative confirmed that Theron has shaved her head for her role as Furiosa in the upcoming action film, reported Ace Showbiz.
"She shaved her head last week for her role as Furiosa in upcoming film `Mad Max: Fury Road`. She is expected to start filming it with Tom Hardy next month in Africa," Theron`s representative said.
A reboot of Mel Gibson-starring action movie franchise, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ will be directed by George Miller. Details of the forthcoming film are still unclear, but Miller already planned two other films for the series with Theron, Hardy and Nicholaus Hoult lining up in the cast ensemble.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms