Charlize Theron sports shaved head for film role
Los Angeles: ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ star Charlize Theron has chopped off her famous long blond hair for a new film ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’.
The 36-year-old actress was been photographed sporting shaved head under a fedora when leaving a doctor`s office and her representative confirmed that Theron has shaved her head for her role as Furiosa in the upcoming action film, reported Ace Showbiz.
"She shaved her head last week for her role as Furiosa in upcoming film `Mad Max: Fury Road`. She is expected to start filming it with Tom Hardy next month in Africa," Theron`s representative said.
A reboot of Mel Gibson-starring action movie franchise, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ will be directed by George Miller. Details of the forthcoming film are still unclear, but Miller already planned two other films for the series with Theron, Hardy and Nicholaus Hoult lining up in the cast ensemble.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Deepika Padukone reacts to comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Jackie Chan opens up about his Bollywood plans
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall