Cheryl Burke gives fitness tips
London: ‘Dancing with the Stars’ winner has fitness tips for those who want to stay in shape during the holiday season.
The two-time winner of the show believes fitness is all about doing something fun, whether it`s an outdoor activity or yoga, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"For me, Jazzercise works amazing. If you don`t have time, just run on a treadmill. It makes you want to eat better," she said.
"If you really care about your body, then your mind starts to work better. So it`s important that it all stays balanced," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall