Cheryl Cole doesn`t diet
Los Angeles: Pop star Cheryl Cole says she doesn`t diet, but she makes sure she eats right. And especially before she walks the red carpet, she avoids eating food items rich in carbohydrates.
The 29-year-old also says that she exercises before she has to make an appearance, reports conatctmusic.com.
"I don`t diet, but I do watch what I eat and I exercise. I wouldn`t choose to eat anything heavy such as rice or pasta a few days before I walk a red carpet. Everything in moderation," Daily Express newspaper quoted Cole as saying.
She also revealed that she doesn`t have a signature style, but always adds a feminine touch to her outfits.
Asked about her go-to look, she said: "I think it varies. I like girly stuff and I`m naturally drawn to pink things, but on a day off I love to wear harem pants and Marc Jacobs trainers with a slouchy top. I love leather trousers with a blouse, too."
The former Girls Aloud star favours ultra-wearable and elegant designers, listing Victoria Beckham dresses as some of her wardrobe staples.
"Victoria Beckham, Alexander Wang, Zuhair Murad, Stephane Rolland... the list goes on," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms