Chickpeas soup protects Jessie J`s voice
Los Angeles: Singer Jessie J drinks chickpeas and garlic soup to protect her voice from any damage.
The 25-year-old, who has given hit tracks like "Who you are", "Do it like a dude" and "Mamma knows best", wants to keep her voice safe because it is her living, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I boil down chickpeas and garlic and drink that straight. The house smells lovely," said Jessie J.
"The way I look at it, a footballer wouldn`t play in flip-flops or dip their feet in acid and then expect to get to David Beckham`s (footballer) level. My voice is my living, so I`ll be looking after it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall