Chickpeas soup protects Jessie J`s voice
Los Angeles: Singer Jessie J drinks chickpeas and garlic soup to protect her voice from any damage.
The 25-year-old, who has given hit tracks like "Who you are", "Do it like a dude" and "Mamma knows best", wants to keep her voice safe because it is her living, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I boil down chickpeas and garlic and drink that straight. The house smells lovely," said Jessie J.
"The way I look at it, a footballer wouldn`t play in flip-flops or dip their feet in acid and then expect to get to David Beckham`s (footballer) level. My voice is my living, so I`ll be looking after it," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship