Childbirth `more nerve-racking than first-time sex`
London,: A survey has found that childbirth can be more nerve-racking than first-time sex, marriage, surgery or buying a house.
Second on the list was the nerve inducing first day of a new job, third marriage, fourth hospital operations, and fifth buying a first home.
Losing one’s virginity came sixth, with threat of redundancy at seventh, and meeting the in-laws at eighth, a first kiss at ninth and leaving home at tenth.
“Rookie Blue is all about that dreaded first day and those defining ‘first times’ we face with trepidation,” the Daily Express quoted programming director Jamie Morris as saying.
“Judging by the study it’ll be something plenty can relate to,” he stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Is `Dabangg` Khan upset over missing IIFA 2015?
- Salman Khan attends Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party but SRK gives it a miss