Childbirth `more nerve-racking than first-time sex`
London,: A survey has found that childbirth can be more nerve-racking than first-time sex, marriage, surgery or buying a house.
Second on the list was the nerve inducing first day of a new job, third marriage, fourth hospital operations, and fifth buying a first home.
Losing one’s virginity came sixth, with threat of redundancy at seventh, and meeting the in-laws at eighth, a first kiss at ninth and leaving home at tenth.
“Rookie Blue is all about that dreaded first day and those defining ‘first times’ we face with trepidation,” the Daily Express quoted programming director Jamie Morris as saying.
“Judging by the study it’ll be something plenty can relate to,” he stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- What made Sohail Khan shift focus to direction, production? Here's the truth
- Sanjay Dutt is still all 'bhai bhai' with Salman Khan? Scoop inside
- This temple in Karnataka’s coastal region has world’s second-tallest Shiva statue
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall