Childbirth `more nerve-racking than first-time sex`
London,: A survey has found that childbirth can be more nerve-racking than first-time sex, marriage, surgery or buying a house.
Second on the list was the nerve inducing first day of a new job, third marriage, fourth hospital operations, and fifth buying a first home.
Losing one’s virginity came sixth, with threat of redundancy at seventh, and meeting the in-laws at eighth, a first kiss at ninth and leaving home at tenth.
“Rookie Blue is all about that dreaded first day and those defining ‘first times’ we face with trepidation,” the Daily Express quoted programming director Jamie Morris as saying.
“Judging by the study it’ll be something plenty can relate to,” he stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms