Chitrangada Singh to promote fitness now
Mumbai: Actress Chitrangada Singh, who was earlier seen endorsing jewellery and tea brands, will now promote fitness as the brand ambassador of Puma.
The 35-year-old will endorse the brand`s various product range along with their latest running and fitness campaign called Move Faas, which can be seen across Puma stores in India.
"Fitness is gaining popularity in the country and Puma`s `Faastest Indian` will take it to the people in the country in their unique, uber cool style," Chitrangada said in a statement.
Rajiv Mehta, managing director, Puma South Asia, said: "Running and Fitness is an important category for us and we`re really excited to have Chitrangada Singh as our brand ambassador for the range. She comes from an army background so sports was an integral part of her growing up days."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Cotton, bamboo blends best summer fabrics for children!
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall