Chris Brown suffers from bipolar disorder, insomnia
Los Angeles: Rapper Chris Brown has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, severe insomnia and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), which all contributed to his anger management issues.
The `Look at Me Now` star appeared in court yesterday for a hearing over his ongoing probation and a report from the rehab facility, where he has just completed 95 days to deal with anger management issues, says he is suffering from all these.
"Mr Brown became aggressive and acted out physically due to his untreated mental health disorder, severe sleep deprivation, inappropriate self-medicating and untreated PTSD," the legal document read.
Brown, 24, had been ordered to complete 90 days of treatment at the facility by a court, but stayed an extra five days to ensure he would not relapse.
His friends and family, including his mother Joyce Hawkins, then threw him a small homecoming party last weekend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall