Cindy Crawford had injections on face, says dermatologist
Washington: Cindy Crawford was recently spotted at the Los Angeles Lakers game looking a little different in the face.
According to a board certified dermatologist, it’s because the former supermodel appears to have had injections.
“Her cheeks are a lot fuller. She definitely had something injected in her cheeks. Most probably Radiesse or the other option would be Sculptra,” RadarOnline.com quoted Dr. Ben Behnam as saying.
“They’re both designed to give people higher cheekbones. It’s very popular in the industry and her cheeks are visibly higher and fuller,” he said.
Dr. Behnam further stated that it looks like the 45-year-old beauty had some Botox.
“Her eyebrows are also higher than before. She probably used Botox to raise the brow.
“Something else that’s different is she doesn’t have the definition in her jaw area, which could just be because she’s getting older,” he added.
He further explains that injections like Sculptra are typically done over a period of months and can last years, so it’s hard to tell when the mother of two had the procedure done.
Cindy has her own skin care line called Meaningful Beauty, which boasts of her beauty as “Cindy’s anti-aging secret.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall