Cindy Crawford worried about figure
Los Angeles: Even at 47, supermodel Cindy Crawford is conscious of her figure.
"I`m a normal woman. Sometimes I feel pretty good and some days I`m like, `Oh my God, nothing fits`,” Crawford told Net-a-Porter`s The Edit magazine, femalefirst.co.uk reports.
"My new resolution is that by the time I am 50, I want to have come to terms with my body,” she added.
But she doesn’t wish to quit eating food items that help to gain weight.
"For me, being five pounds lighter, what it would cost me. I don`t want to be like, oh no, no salad dressing, no wine, no fun,” said Crawford.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall