Coleen Rooney follows juice diet
London: Thanks to a strict juice diet, TV presenter-designer Coleen Rooney says she shed her baby weight in just three days. The mother-of-two got back into shape for the wedding of Everton player Darron Gibson and his long-term girlfriend Danielle Leay.
Coleen welcomed her second son, Klay Anthony, May 21 with footballer-husband Wayne Rooney. The couple also has a three-year-old son, Kai.
"Great results from juicers pure," Coleen posted on Twitter, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The 27-year-old looked incredible in a pristine cream halterneck minidress. She was keen to lose her post-baby bulge and showed off her impressive figure in a revealing ensemble.
Coleen posted a picture and wrote: "Fantastic weekend with Wayne Rooney..." and also wished the couple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day