Coleen Rooney follows juice diet
London: Thanks to a strict juice diet, TV presenter-designer Coleen Rooney says she shed her baby weight in just three days. The mother-of-two got back into shape for the wedding of Everton player Darron Gibson and his long-term girlfriend Danielle Leay.
Coleen welcomed her second son, Klay Anthony, May 21 with footballer-husband Wayne Rooney. The couple also has a three-year-old son, Kai.
"Great results from juicers pure," Coleen posted on Twitter, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The 27-year-old looked incredible in a pristine cream halterneck minidress. She was keen to lose her post-baby bulge and showed off her impressive figure in a revealing ensemble.
Coleen posted a picture and wrote: "Fantastic weekend with Wayne Rooney..." and also wished the couple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall